Achieving quality objectives
Continuous improvement is the precondition for the sustainable development of our company. In addition, we regularly examine introduced processes, thus enabling us to align ourselves with the changing requirements of our customers. The requirement for improvement can also come from the experience and knowledge of our employees, who point out risks of error, for example.
A quality management system as per DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 is checked regularly in audits and compliance with it is ensured.
We rely on measurable quality indicators at Jaksche. We understand the use of quality-related data from the beginning of the development and production process right through to the finished product. Effective decision-making is based on the analysis and evaluation of data and information. During the individual development and production steps, we always have all the necessary data available to identify any deviations from ideal conditions.
Within our quality management process, preventive and planning measures are initiated early on in the development phase of products and processes, and so possible risks and potential errors can be identified promptly and eliminated. The expertise in materials at Jaksche combined with modern machinery ensures, together with quality management that oversees production, a consistently high quality of manufacturing.
We are certified to the standard ISO 9001:2015 – this also backs up our claim to quality. Our measures for quality assurance and their permanent further development guarantee the best quality.
- Computer-aided design (CAD)
- Conducting of stress analyses
- Fault prevention through quality function deployment
- Initial sample inspections, quality agreements, supplier audits
- Definition of the quality requirements for our raw, auxiliary and operating materials
- Regular monitoring of products through inspection and measurement reports
- Intermediate inspections, product and process audits prior to delivery
- 4D/8D reports for processing customer complaints
- Adhesive certification as per DIN 6701 in preparation
- Certification to TS 16949 in preparation
equalitA seal of approval
Equality prevails at Jaksche
The awarded seal of approval "Equal Pay and Quality" confirms the fulfilling of ten criteria, such as the proportion of women in management positions, equal remuneration, measures for income transparency or structural measures for the promotion of women.